Fertility Services in Grand Cayman
Here are the services I offer as an OBGYN in Cayman Islands, out of Grand Pavilion, West Bay Road, Grand Cayman. It’s not comprehensive, so please ask if you don’t see.
- Diagnostic assessment of both female and male partners experiencing a delay in conceiving
- Investigations including ultrasound and laparoscopic assessment of the woman’s pelvis and tubal patency
- Assessment and treatment of hormone disorders
- Onward referral to assisted conception services where appropriate
- Understanding of the psychosocial consequences of a delay in conceiving
Appointment Booking with Dr Lisa Joels, OBGYN in Cayman Islands
Please simply work through the steps on screen. If you have seen one of our our team previously, it is likely we have your details in the system. Please use the following information when prompted to do so:
- Your own email
- Your name (or child’s name, if booking for them)
- Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy) (or Child’s…)
- Your Gender (or Child’s)
Booking on Mobile
If you are using a smartphone, it helps to turn your screen sideways (landscape).
Urgent Care/ Sick Appointments
If you cannot see an appointment slot available, please call us on (345) 745 7450 within office hours or on the Out-of-Hours Service (345) 326 4370 (Note: Calls only, Out-of-Hours Only) as we can almost always see urgent cases.
Online booking with instant confirmation
Please simply work through the steps on screen. On mobile, try turning your phone sideways.
News, Views & Pertinent Pieces
What is Endometriosis Endometriosis is a common gynaecological disorder thought to affect up to 10% of reproductive-aged...
October is Menopause Awareness Month and so we wanted to provide a series of pieces about the menopause to help educate and...
It’s been a busy year for our Complete Care Pregnancy Team, the only one in the Cayman Islands that combines tertiary...